Established in 1984, NTONYX went a long way from a research lab and a team of computer music enthusiasts to a producer of internationally popular software. Our experts have managed to develop original unique technologies for musical performance modeling and morphing on the basis of intellectual analysis and transformation of MIDI data. NTONYX is in a continuous search for new solutions in this direction, regularly expanding the library of modeling algorithms and constantly finding for themselves new spheres of interest - such as development of voice banks and tools for audio technologies.
The team NTONYX is particularly grateful to Vladimir Shilov - a musician, arranger, teacher, for his active cooperation with our company for almost 20 years. He actively participated in the creation of musical examples to demonstrate the capabilities of the program Style Enhancer. Vladimir was engaged in testing applications for FM synthesizers (management program of FM synthesis via MIDI interface) Since 2004 he has been working in New Zealand, in Auckland. His main activities are associated with teaching the basics of sound synthesis and piano. Based on the experience of working with local students, Vladimir found his own School of Music, where he actively uses modern learning tools, including software companies NTONYX. Vladimir continues fruitful cooperation with us in all areas of our work.
Program Design Services
We are able to do almost everything.
Fast, effectively and cheap it is our style.
NTONYX has a wide program development experience in various spheres of music activity from music educational games to specialized drivers and interfaces.
We would like to propose our experience to our potential clients. In case you, your friends or partners need to develop something, contact to us or direct them to us. We will consider with pleasure your different proposals. Fast, effectively and cheap it is our style.
Additionally to Stand Alone, we can execute modules for built-in in your software including MFX, VST, VSTi, DX, DXi plug-ins.
Everything from our algorithms, programs and modules you will be interested in, can be the issue of our arrangements, from full or partly rights transferring for a program or the concrete algorithm to the limited license for the use, can be proposed.
The following is just a part of our strongest trends:
1. One can say with confidence we are unrivalled in dealing with intellectual analysis, reformation and synthesis of MIDI. Our development samples in this sphere are our programs: Style Enhancer
2. Games and educational programs is the new trend where we work together with Novosibirsk State Conservatoire and Children Choral School-studio. Two educational entertaining programs were created for PG Music
on their demand (Note Zapper
). Moreover, all programs can be widely used in all spheres of professional and amateur musical education independently of the user's age.
3. Commutation programs such as VAC
or their modifications. For example, MIDI Matrix
could be of interest for soft synthesizer producers.
4. Plug-ins (MFX, VST, DXi, etc.) on our stand alone software base. See: Style Enhancer Micro
, JMT Orchestrator
, MFX Kits
. Example: we offer to create MFX (VST) Harmonizer to your order.
5. We are experienced in creating sound libraries from your audio material. It could be folk or ethnic instruments (Indians, Chinese etc.). See Fleta
6. Intellectual audio effects, sensibly changing performance characteristics: vibrator, volume, tone, panorama and other in relation to the context. The possibility of analysis and converting is practically the same as in our basic programs which do the same with MIDI.
We would be interested in learning any of your proposals.
Some words about Novosibirsk. This is one of the largest scientific and cultural centers of Russia. Siberian branch of Academy of science is the second scientific centre after Moscow. There are more than 40 high educational institutes. The conservatoire is the third largest in Russia. There are 3 musical colleges. The Theatre of Opera and Ballet is of the famous ones in the country. Symphony orchestra, chamber and jazz collectives are of the world standard. We are constantly cooperating with Novosibirsk State Conservatory